its ok, Ill leave that one off this time.
But at least you do know your place.
What I am saying is, those people are human.
Printable View
its ok, Ill leave that one off this time.
But at least you do know your place.
What I am saying is, those people are human.
I don't even know why you people bother.
The guy is obviously a Virginia Tech fanatic - just ignore it and move on.
my place??
so far y'all have successfully shown to me that Vick is into drugs with all of the facts before me i dont know how i can argue against it [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Talked to several that went to Tech with him as well.
Most thought he was a pretty level headed guy, with all the fame and attention he got. Never heard that said about Marcus but Mike wasn't really viewed that bad.
So he was sexual active (and got infected) and he threw a bird. I'm guessing that if we punish everybody who did that, we would be severely laying into people.
Like I said originally, the story sounded 'off'. Doesn't mean he was completely innocent but I don't know many people who get front page news for something 'smelling funny'. Shoot, he could have been in a room where someone has incense that smelled like Marijuana and imagine the news then.
Just because he attended the almighty VT that you eat sleep live and crap for, doesn`t make him perfect. Everything to do with VT on this forum has 90 posts from you defending them. Your posts are also so biased it`s rediculous. Honestly, it gets old. I'm not going to argue with you over VT because it`s not worth the time, you think it`s some great school or something, and they never do wrong. But continue enlightening us with your VT posts on everytime someone moves up there or who takes a crap in what stall, and keep on, right or wrong, defending everything to do with VT.
But back to the subject he and his brothers are thugs on and off the field, from their obscene hand gestures and unsportsmanlike play on the field, to the off the field incidents. Let me know when we see either Marcus and Michael in the news for something good or productive they`ve done
I've not seen too many level headed players fighting with fans and showing obscene gestures.
weren't you supposed to bring up what Michael has done wrong off the field??
ya know? the thing that would take you all night...or is it you have nothing and are tryin to cover it up by makin it about me?? yeah, i think that's it
i said marcus and michael in my post. You said the name Vick so if I brought up "Vick`s" run ins with the police i would be here all night. read my post
haha so in a thread about michael you're gonna put marcus' run-ins...this thread is about michael...now how long is your list on him?
[ QUOTE ]
what? no more ramblings about how bad the Vick brothers are as people because their last name is Vick?? nah, this won't make the opener for ESPN or anything like that
haters...
[/ QUOTE ]
Soo... umm your losing me again here. did you not start this about the Vick brothers? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]